Monday, January 17, 2011

Save the Date





I just finished reading Save The Date by Jenny B. Jones. The title kindof gives away some of the story, but Jones adds a few twists along the way. This is a tender hearted romance story that spends time developing characters. There are several examples of godly relationships throughout the book, as well as circumstances that challenged those relationships. Save the Date is an easy read that encouraged laughter and a few tears. The author did an excellent job of weaving prayer and Christrian value into the story without beating you ovr the head with the message. I would highly recommend this book for teens and young adults.




Disclosure: i recieved this book from Booksneeze, in exchange for my review. There was no other compensation and my review is my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment